Senior Business Analyst
- 10 + Years
Seeking a strong business analyst with data analysis skills, strong SQL skills, and strong experience with Tableau and Reporting is a must. The client is seeking a Business Analyst IV to analyze business and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems. The Business Analyst IV is responsible for leading the functional requirements gathering team. The candidate works directly with internal customers to understand the business environment and needs. Identifies relevant design, process and specification issue.
- Developing, implementing, training and managing the FPD financial model and the models for current and future international operations.
- Providing technical support and expertise for future expansion (acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, and partnerships).
- Coordinating the business plans and forecasts for international subsidiaries as well as the roll-up of all FPD forecasts.
- Providing management with monthly analysis and commentary on the variance of FPD’s Business Plan to Actual results.
- Providing support, coordinating, and implementing the Rolling Business Management forecast monthly for the FPD.
- Maintaining and operating the Capital Management System for FPD’s capital assets.
- Providing expertise in foreign accounting rules and regulations and developing the routine to convert differences to U.S. GAAP.